Sunday, April 25, 2010

Return & Report

Brethren,

I have the wonderful opportunity each month to meet with the Full-Time Mission President, the St Pete Zone Leaders, and our Stake Presidency to review our stake's progress. The ZL's give us a report that outlines some key performance areas. I would like to give you a brief overview of the areas that discussed and some of my observations.

Confirmation Goal & Actual for the month....we are ahead of goal year-to-date
FTM monthly meeting with Bishop....2 out of 7 for April
Name of Ward Mission Leader....6 out of 7
Weekly meetings with WML.....5 out of 7
FTM in PEC/Ward Council....7 out of 7
Is Ward Coord Mtg/Huddles held.....4 out of 7
# of member referrals....12 for the stake in April
# church tours.....34 for the stake in April
# of ward missionaries.....20 in the stake
Fellowshipping....7 out of 7
Ward Area Book.....4 out of 7

I am certain that we are ahead of our ytd goal for confirmations because of the hard work all of you are putting in with the full-time missionaries and the ward members. I am also certain that as we become more focused on the key areas above, the Lord will pour out even more blessings. I still haven't received any copies of ward mission plans or ward area books. It is vital to success in missionary work that we do OUR part. I would encourage you to look at each area above and do a quick self-evaluation on how you are doing.

I would be glad to come to one of your coordination meetings. I would also be glad to conduct any training on the above areas if you would like some ideas on how you can improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment